As per the ABC Research Report based upon the data of the Ministry of Health and Family welfare till 8 AM of 20/01/2021, there are 197201 active cases,10245741 COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 152718 persons lost their lives in India till 8 AM of 20/01/2021.According to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released data a total of Total of 7,868,42 beneficiaries have been vaccinated till today.
The Day 302 COVID-19 Report of India
New Delhi (ABC Live India): The Day 302 Report of COVID-19: Today was the 302 day of India’s Fight against Coronavirus: ABC Research Report.
As per the ABC Research Report based upon the data of the Ministry of Health and Family welfare till 8 AM of 20/01/2021, there are 197201 active cases,10245741 COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 152718 persons lost their lives in India till 8 AM of 20/01/2021.According to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released data, a total of Total of 7,868,42 beneficiaries have been vaccinated till today.
On the testing of the capacity of India, the ICMR in its daily report on 20/01/2021 that a total of 18,85,66,947 have been conducted in India till 9 AM of 20/01/2021. Further, the ICMR reported that 7,64,120 new samples were taken during the last 24 hours.
The Following is the List of Actions/ announcements made by the Government of India along with Updates from Indian Courts of law, NHRC, RBI, SEBI, TRAI & IRDA on 20/01/2021
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare issued Updates on COVID-19
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released Update on COVID-19 Vaccination according to which Total of The cumulative number of healthcare workers vaccinated against COVID19 has touched 6,31,417(till 6 pm today) through 11,660 sessions, as per the provisional report.3,800 sessions were held till 6 pm today. beneficiaries have been vaccinated till today through 7,704 sessions, as per the provisional report.
- The ICMR released COVID-19 testing update of 19/01/2021
- The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare stated that representatives of farmers’ Unions and the Government can discuss all issues related to the farmers’ agitation so that an appropriate solution can be arrived at. During the talks the the representatives of the farmers’ unions said that they will discuss the Government’s proposal in detail and will come for dialogue on 22nd January, 2021.
- The Ministry of Commerce & Industry stated that A major initiative in this regard is the launch of Regulatory Compliance Portal by DPIIT on 1stJanuary 2021. The objective of this portal is to act as a bridge between citizens, industries and the Government in order to minimize burdensome compliances. It will also act as a first-of-its-kind central online repository of all Central and State-level compliances.
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment released All-India Consumer Price Index Numbers for Agricultural and Rural Labourers – December, 2020
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment stated that The provisional payroll of EPFO released today reveals that it has added around 10.11 lakh net subscribers in the month of November, 2020. Despite the Covid-19 pandemic, EPFO has added around 45.29 lakh net subscribers base in the current financial year (from April to November, 2020). The data published comprises of members who have joined during the month and whose contribution has been received.
- The Ministry of Mines released The index of mineral production of mining and quarrying sector for the month of November, 2020
- The NITI Aayog released the Second Edition of India Innovation Index
- The NITI Aayog released Report on Faecal Sludge and Septage Management in Urban Areas
- The RBI issued Money Market Operations as on January 19, 2021
- The IRDAI released Gross premium underwritten by non-life insurers within India (segment wise) - For the month / upto the Month Of December, 2020(Provisional & Unaudited)
- The IRDAI released Report of the Working Group (WG) to Study Cyber Liability Insurance
- The PIB released PIB’S BULLETIN ON COVID-19 today.