As per the Day 332 COVID-19 Report of India of till 8 AM of 19/02/2021, there are 139542 active cases, 10667741 COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 156111 persons lost their lives in India till 8 AM of 19/02/2021.
The Day 332 COVID-19 Report of India
(ABC Live India): The Day 332 COVID-19 Report of India: Today was the 332 day
of India’s Fight against Coronavirus: ABC Research Report.
As per the
Day 332 COVID-19 Report of India of till 8 AM of 19/02/2021, there are 139542 active cases, 10667741 COVID-19 patients have
been discharged and 156111 persons lost their lives in India till 8 AM of 19/02/2021.
the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released data, a total of 1,04,49,942
beneficiaries have been vaccinated till today.
testing of the capacity of India, the ICMR in its daily report on 19/02/2021
that a total of 20,94,74,862 have been conducted in India till 9 AM of 19/02/2021.
Further, the ICMR reported that 7,71,071 new samples were taken during the last
is the List of Actions/ announcements made by the Government of India along
with Updates from Indian Courts of law, NHRC, RBI, SEBI, TRAI & IRDA on 19/02/2021
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released COVID-19 Updates
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare stated that 1,04,49,942 vaccine doses were given through 2,20,877sessions
- The ICMR issued COVID-19 Testing Updates
- The Ministry of Finance stated that five more states undertake partial Power Sector Reforms, get additional borrowing of Rs. 2,094 crore
- The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution claimed that Government has released a record Rs. 125217.62 crore this year and Rs. 297196.52 crore more will be released during this financial year towards food subsidy of which Rs. 116653.96 crore is reflected in PFMS towards Punjab. In respect of Haryana approximately Rs. 24841.56 core would be benefiting farmers.
- The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas released the data of Monthly Crude oil Production Report for January,2021
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment released the All-India Consumer Price Index Numbers for Agricultural and Rural Labourers – January, 2021
- The NHRC asked Rajasthan govt to take action against the erring cops and pay Rs 2 lakh as relief for the delay in registration of FIR into the death of a student on allegations of corporal punishment in Kota
- The NHRC accepted the action taken by the concerned authorities in the Styrene gas leakage tragedy in Andhra Pradesh; relief paid to the victims and criminal proceedings initiated against the 12 accused
- The Madras High Court Issues Notice To SII, DCGI, ICMR On Alleging Side Effects After 'Covishield' Trial Read the Order
- The PIB did not release PIB’S BULLETIN ON COVID-19 today.