As per the Day 333 COVID-19 Report of India of till 20/02/2021, there are 143127 active cases, 10678048 COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 156212 persons lost their lives in India.
The Day 333 COVID-19 Report of India
Delhi (ABC Live India): The Day 333 COVID-19 Report of India: Today was the 333
day of India’s Fight against Coronavirus: ABC Research Report.
per the Day 333 COVID-19 Report of India of till 8 AM of 20/02/2021, there are 143127 active cases, 10678048 COVID-19 patients have
been discharged and 156212 persons lost their lives in India till 8 AM of 20/02/2021.
to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released data, a total of 1,08,38,323
beneficiaries have been vaccinated till today.
the testing of the capacity of India, the ICMR in its daily report on 20/02/2021
that a total of 21,02,61,480 have been conducted in India till 9 AM of 20/02/2021.
Further, the ICMR reported that 7,86,618 new samples were taken during the last
Following is the List of Actions/ announcements made by the Government of India
along with Updates from Indian Courts of law, NHRC, RBI, SEBI, TRAI & IRDA
- The Prime Minister's Office released the Text of PM's opening remarks at 6th Governing Council meeting of Niti Aayog
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released COVID-19 Updates
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare stated that 1,08,38,323 vaccine doses have been given through 2,29,462 sessions
- The ICMR issued COVID-19 Testing Updates
- The Ministry of Finance stated that GST compensation shortfall released to States reaches Rs. 1 lakh crore
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment stated that EPFO added 12.54 lakh net subscribers in December, 2020
- The NITI Aayog stated that the sixth meeting considered following agenda, Making India a Manufacturing Powerhouse, Reimagining Agriculture, Improving Physical Infrastructure, Accelerating Human Resources Development, Improving Service Delivery at Grassroots Level & Health and Nutrition
- The PIB did not release PIB’S BULLETIN ON COVID-19 today.