As per the Day 337 COVID-19 Report of India of 24/02/2021, there are 146907 active cases 10726702 COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 156567 persons lost their lives in India till 24/02/2021.
The Day 337 COVID-19 Report of India
(ABC Live India): The Day 337 COVID-19 Report of India: Today was the 337 day
of India’s Fight against Coronavirus: ABC Research Report.
As per the
Day 337 COVID-19 Report of India of 24/02/2021, there are 146907 active cases 10726702
COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 156567 persons lost their lives in
India till 24/02/2021.
the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released data, a total of 1,23,66,633
vaccine doses have been given through 2,63,224 session still today.
testing of the capacity of India, the ICMR in its daily report on 24/02/2021
that a total of 21,30,36,275 have been conducted in India till 9 AM of 24/02/2021.
Further, the ICMR reported that 8,05,844 new samples were taken during the last
is the List of Actions/ announcements made by the Government of India along
with Updates from Indian Courts of law, NHRC, RBI, SEBI, TRAI & IRDA on 24/02/2021
- That the Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme for Pharmaceuticals over a period of Financial Year 2020-21 to 2028-29.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released COVID-19 Updates
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare stated till 1,23,66,633 vaccine doses have been given through 2,63,224 sessions
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare The ICMR issued COVID-19 Testing Updates
- The Ministry of Railways stated that slightly higher fares for short distance passenger trains done ONLY to discourage people from travel which is not most necessary
- The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare claimed that as per the second advance estimates of production of principal crops for year 2020-21 India produced Record Foodgrains production of 303.34 million tonnes
- The RBI issued Money Market Operations as on February 24, 2021
- The SEBI has advised NSE to carry out a detailed root cause analysis of the “trading halt” witnessed at NSE today and also explain the reasons for trading not migrating to the disaster recovery site. SEBI has asked NSE to submit its report at the earliest. It was informed by NSE that trading was halted at 11.40 am today due to “issues with the links with telecom service providers”. SEBI was in constant touch with NSE officials and continued to monitor the situation closely. NSE was also advised to keep the market participants updated with the evolving developments. The “trading halt” continued till 3.30 pm. In view of the exceptional situation arising out of the “trading halt”, it was decided to extend the trading hours from 3.30 pm to 5.00 pm at NSE, BSE and MSEI
- The SEBI issued Consultation Paper on introduction of the concept of Accredited Investors
- The IRADI stated that the economic situation owing to COVID-19 pandemic has seen an exponential increase in cyber-attacks across the globe and in particular, the financial sector. This situation has necessitated Regulators to re-look into their Cyber Security Guidelines applicable to all regulated entities in an effort to protect the financial systems. IRDAI issued Guidelines on Cyber Security vide IRDA/IT/GDL/MISC/082/04/2017 Dt. 7th Apr, 2017 as a part of Governance mechanism, which amongst other requirements mandate:
- The TRAI invites a suggestions on ''Encouraging R&D in Telecom and Broadcasting Sectors
- The Supreme Court of India rejected the writ seeking extra chance in lieu of COVID for UPSC examination Read the Order
- The Allahabad High Court to Resume Functioning In Routine Manner from March 1, 2021; Read the Guidelines
- The PIB released PIB’S BULLETIN ON COVID-19 today.