As per the Day 339 COVID-19 Report of India of 26/02/2021, there are 155986 active cases 10750680 COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 156825 persons lost their lives in India till 26/02/2021.
The Day 339 COVID-19 Report of India
Delhi (ABC Live India): The Day 339 COVID-19 Report of India: Today was the 339
day of India’s Fight against Coronavirus: ABC Research Report.
per the Day 339 COVID-19 Report of India of 26/02/2021, there are 155986 active
cases 10750680 COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 156825 persons lost
their lives in India till 26/02/2021.
to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released data, a total of 1,37,56,940vaccine
doses have been given through 2,89,320sessions till today.
the testing of the capacity of India, the ICMR in its daily report on 26/02/2021
that a total of 21,46,61,465 have been conducted in India till 9 AM of 26/02/2021.
Further, the ICMR reported that 8,31,807 new samples were taken during the last
Following is the List of Actions/ announcements made by the Government of India
along with Updates from Indian Courts of law, NHRC, RBI, SEBI, TRAI & IRDA
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released COVID-19 Updates
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare stated till day 1,37,56,940 vaccine doses have been given through 2,89,320sessions, as per the provisional report till 6 pm today.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare stated that the country wide Vaccination exercise is being exponentially expanded to include those above 60 years of age and those above 45 years with co-morbidities, from 1st March 2021.
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare explained the basic features of Co-WIN 2.0 to states/UTs
- The ICMR issued COVID-19 Testing Updates
- The ICMR stated that till date, 339 RT-PCR kits have been evaluated by ICMR validation centres, and the following were found to be satisfactory
- The Ministry of Home Affairs extended Guidelines for Surveillance, Containment and Caution States/ Union Territories to strictly enforce SOPs on various activities and to exercise caution and strict surveillance
- The Ministry of Finance stated that Real GDP growth of 0.4 percent in Q3 of 2020-21 has returned the economy to the pre-pandemic times of positive growth rates. It is also a reflection of a further strengthening of V-shaped recovery that began in Q2 of 2020-21, after a large GDP contraction in Q1followed one of the most stringent lockdown imposed by Government relative to other countries. The 2nd advance estimates the contraction of GDP at8.0 per cent in 2020-21.
- The Ministry of Finance confirmed that the Government of India has received ₹12,83,314 crore (80% of corresponding RE 2020-21 of Total Receipts) upto January, 2021 comprising of ₹ 11,01,855 crore Tax Revenue (Net to Centre), ₹1,41,104 crore of Non Tax Revenue and ₹40,355 crore of Non Debt Capital Receipts. Non-Debt Capital Receipts consists of Recovery of Loans (₹15,804 crore) and Disinvestment proceeds (₹24,551crore).
- The Ministry of Finance released Notification No.25/2021-CUSTOMS (N.T.)
- The Ministry of Commerce & Industry released the INDEX OF EIGHT CORE INDUSTRIES (BASE: 2011-12=100) FOR JANUARY, 2021
- The Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers Approved Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme for Promotion of Domestic Manufacturing of critical Key Starting Materials (KSMs)/ Drug Intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in the country
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment released the Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (2016=100) –January, 2021
- The RBI launched the March 2021 round of Consumer Confidence Survey
- The Reserve Bank released the results of the survey on International Trade in Banking Services (ITBS), 2019-20
- The Reserve Bank of India has today released Lending Rates of Scheduled Commercial Banks based on data received during the month of February 2021.
- The RBI launched the March 2021 round of the Inflation Expectations Survey of Households
- The RBI Extended of time to make application for authorisation as a pan-India umbrella entity for retail payments
- The RBI released the Report on Currency and Finance (RCF) for the year 2020-21
- The RBI released Money Market Operations as on February 25, 2021
- The National Human Rights Commission issued a notice on 24th February, 2021 to the Union Ministry of Defence, through its Secretary, to show cause why Rs. 5 Lakh should not be recommended to be paid as relief to the next of the kin of an innocent citizen Thingtu Ngemu, who died in the uninformed and indiscriminate firing by the Army unit of 21 Para Special Forces, PSF, during an operation against Naxalites in Nantok circle, Dist. Changlang, Arunachal Pradesh in the interning period of 14-15 June, 2017.
- The Consortium Of National Law Universities Advices NLU's To Reopen 'Safely Rather Than Quickly'
- The PIB did release PIB’S BULLETIN ON COVID-19 today.