As per the Day 338 COVID-19 Report of India of 25/02/2021, there are 151708 active cases 10738501 COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 156705 persons lost their lives in India till 25/02/2021.
The Day 338 COVID-19 Report of India
Delhi (ABC Live India): The Day 338 COVID-19 Report of India: Today was the 338
day of India’s Fight against Coronavirus: ABC Research Report.
per the Day 338 COVID-19 Report of India of 25/02/2021, there are 151708 active
cases 10738501 COVID-19 patients have been discharged and 156705 persons lost
their lives in India till 25/02/2021.
to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released data, a total of 11,30,67,047vaccine
doses have been given through 2,77,303sessions till today.
the testing of the capacity of India, the ICMR in its daily report on 25/02/2021
that a total of 21,38,29,658 have been conducted in India till 9 AM of 25/02/2021.
Further, the ICMR reported that 7,93,383 new samples were taken during the last
Following is the List of Actions/ announcements made by the Government of India
along with Updates from Indian Courts of law, NHRC, RBI, SEBI, TRAI & IRDA
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released COVID-19 Updates
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare stated till day a total of 1,30,67,047vaccine doses have been given through 2,77,303 sessions, as per the provisional report till 6 pm today.
- The ICMR issued COVID-19 Testing Updates
- The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution claimed that Record 661.15 LMTs paddy purchased during current KMS
- The Reserve Bank released the results of the survey on International Trade in Banking
Services (ITBS), 2019-20
- The RBI released Money Market Operations as
on February 24, 2021
- The SEBI released a statement on trading halt at NSE on February 24, 2021
- The IRDAI issued Guidelines on Standard Personal Accident Insurance Product
- The IRDAI issued a circular on prudent management of financial resources of insurers in the context of Covid-19 pandemic
- The PIB did release PIB’S BULLETIN ON COVID-19 today.